1.Name the Athlete who has won the maximum golds in Commonwealth Games 2014.
Answer : Patricia Bezzoubenko - 5 golds in Gymnastic Rythmic. She is from Canada.
2. Name the athlete who has secured maximum golds in swimming in CWG 2014.
Answer : Emma Mckeon - 4 golds. she is 20 yrs old from Australia.
3. Name the country which ranked first in Commonwealth games 2014.
4. India has collected how many golds in Commonwealth Games 2014 which were held in Scotland?
Answer: 15 Golds.
5. Name the Indian player who got gold in Women's Weightlifting - 48 kg in CWG2014?
Answer: Sanjita Khumukchan.
6. How many athletes India sent to Commonwealth games 2014
Answer: 215 to participate in 14 sports.
7. Which sports Abhinav Bindra participated in CWG2014?
Answer: Shooting (Men's Shooting - 10 metre air rifle).
8. How many golds England got in CWG 2014?
9. Which athlete has snatched the Men's Singles - Badminton gold in Commonwealth Games 2014?
Answer: Kashyap Parupalli (India)
10. how many medals were awarded in 2014 Commonwealth Games?
11. Indian player Babita Kumari has won gold in which category of wrestling in CWG2014?
Answer: Women's Wrestling - 55 kg.
12. What was the motto line of 2014 Commonwealth Games?
Answer: People, Place, Passion.
13. Where is next Commonwealth Games that is CWG2018 scheduled to be organized?
answer : Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.