Current affairs November 2014
Click here to read more...NEXT>>>>>>> <<<<< ..Previous
Share it on Facebook by clicking on this button
for more currents click here
- * This year Prime Minister Narendra Modi is ranked #15 by Forbes in the list of Most Powerful People in the world (Year 2014).For Details read here
- * On November 21,2014 Barack Obama gave his consent to attend 66th Republic Day of India Celebration 2015 as chief guest. Barack Obama will be the first President of USA who will attend Republic Day of India Celebration as a chief guest.
- * Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Fiji on 19 November 2014 for Pacific Island Leaders Meeting.
- * 9th G-20 Summit 2014 was hosted in Brisbane, Australia on 15-16 November 2014. It was hosted by Tonny Abbot (Prime Minister of Australia as host leader). Narendra Modi also visited Australia on this occasion.
- * Next 10th G20 Summit is scheduled to be held in Antalya, Turkey.
- * Deutsche Bank won Custodian of the Year 2014 award (at the Custody Risk European Awards).
- * Vivek Sood will be next CEO of Uninor(a telecom company) onwards December 01,2014. At Present Vivek Sood is serving as the CEO of the Bangladesh subsidiary of Telenor – Grameenphone.
- * On 23rd November 2014, President Pranab Mukherjeee appointed Deepak Gupta as chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). He is the first non-UPSC member to take charge as UPSC chairman.
- * On 18 November 2014, Eminent lawyer Advocate Sunil Manohar was appointed as the Advocate General (AG) of Maharashtra.
Last Updated: Nov 29,2014