Serving the world with Accurate GK and Current Affairs
* On 30 November 2014, Baichung Bhutia became the first Indian Footballer to conferred Asian Football Confederation(AFC) Hall of Fame Award given by FIFA president Sepp Blatter in Philippines.
* A 40 seater Bio-Bus(powered entirely by human and food waste) became operational between Bristol and Bath. This is the first bio-waste powered bus in UK.
* 45th International Film Festival of India held in Goa and the chief guest of this film festival was Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan. The event concluded on December 01, 2014.
* On 29 November 2014, PM of India Narendra Modi flagged off first passenger train to Meghalaya from Assam. This will be first railway track in Meghalaya (19.75 Km Mendipathar (Meghalaya) -Dudhnoi (Assam)).
* On December 01, 2014 Vijay Mallya resigned as Director of Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd.
* On November 30,2014 The mascot for the 2016 European football championship was named Super Victor. Euro 2016 will be held in France from 10 June 2016 to 10 July 2016.
* On November 30,2014 Tabare Ramon Vazquez Rosas won the Uruguay presidential elections 2014.
* On November 30, 2014 UAE captain Khurram Khan became the oldest player to score the century in the One Day International. He did this in a match against Afghanistan.
* On December 02,2014 Film artist of Ireland Duncan Campbell won Turner Prize 2014 for a video that shows African art and includes a dance sequence inspired by Karl Marx.
* On December 02,2014 PM Narendra Modi Announced in a BJP Parliamentary Board Meeting that The birthday of the former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on the 25 December will be observed as National Good Governance Day.